XTreme Teens Adventure Camp – Summer 2019 (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Age 13 - 17 years
XTreme Teens Adventure Camp is an independent living skills inspired program designed for young people that want to have fun and experience the great outdoors.
CPA Youth Coaches will work with you to guide you towards your independent living goals while making friends and amazing memories.
Young people are challenged to participate in meaningful and purposeful activities, increasing their confidence and becoming active participants and choice makers in their own life.
Upcoming Program dates:
XTreme Teens Adventure Camp (Summer) Jindabyne, NSW: 20th - 25th January 2019 - SOLD OUT
XTreme Teens Adventure Camp, Sydney NSW: 15-18th April 2019
XTreme Teens Ski Camp, Thredbo NSW: 7-12th July 2019
XTreme Teens City Adventure, Sydney NSW: 30th September - 3rd October 2019
Register your interest for the next session of XTreme Teens Adventure Camp by completing a form.
Young people are supported in an adventerous outdoor setting to build thier capacity and develop independent living skills including:
- Team work and communication skills
- Problem solving
- Using the natural environment and being resourceful
- Meal planning and preparation
- Taking safe risks and building a fire
- Cooking with gas and on wood fire
- Plus socialising with their fellow campers!
During this camp you can complete your Adventurous Journey for your Duke of Edenborough award!
Who is this program for?
- Young people aged 13 -17 years
- All disabilities are welcome
- Participants must be able to understand and follow instructions and communicate their needs
- Participants must be able to assist with their self care
Limited spaces available, call 1300 888 378, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the registration form at the top of this page. All programs are subject to minimum numbers.