NEW! CPA Run Club! Learn how to run strong, happy, relaxed and free these school holidays!
Time & Location
About The Event
Whether you are a beginner, middle or long distance runner, or are
more of a sprinter, you will be sure to get something out of this school
holiday Run Club.
Learn how to run strong, happy, relaxed
and free these school holidays!
WHAT DOES THIS PROGRAM INVOLVE?
- Warm up and cool down drills
- Correct running technique including cadence (strike rate and
length) foot strike position, breathing, arm swing and posture
- Speedwork drills and intervals
- Strengthening exercises to become a stronger runner and
- Nutritional information for optimal running results
- Post exercise calming techniques (breathing and stretching)
WHEN DOES THIS PROGRAM RUN?
WHEN: Monday 16th July
TIMES: 9:00am - 12:00pm
NDIS: Use your NDIS funding to purchase this service or pay privately
COST: $60 per participant & siblings can join for the same
WHO: Beginner to intermediate level runners, who
ambulate without an aid.
AGE: 8-18 years
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a notice by CPSARA about an event run by Cerebral Palsy Alliance, for the benefit of all CPSARA members and future members.