All Boys’ Squad – Multi Sports
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn and develop new sports skills, make friends and have fun in an engaging group setting
This 10 week multi-sport program takes place during the school term and allows participants to practise a range of different sports skills, learn how to problem solve, and work together with their peers in a fun group environment.
What does this program involve?
- A range of sports skills are trialled including football, volleyball, cricket, badminton, AFL, table tennis
- Interactive problem solving games with peers
- Group activities focusing on teamwork
- Structured sessions with proper warm up and cool down protocols
- Review assessment session post the 10 week program with the Sports Development Officer
Who is this program for?
- This program is suitable for boys aged 7-25 years
- Participants looking to increase their physical activity and sports skills in a group environment
- Participants who are able to independently follow instruction (or with the support of a carer)
What are the expected outcomes?
- Improved gross motor and sports skills
- Improve coordination, balance, speed and agility
- Increased social & community participation
- Increased problem solving ability
- Multiple social benefits
REGISTER YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Call 1300 888 378, email email@example.com or complete the registration form at the top of this page.
Groups are term-based and will not run on public holidays. Dates and times are subject to change.