CEREBRAL PALSY SPORTING AND RECREATION ASSOCIATION NSW INC
CPSARA aims to encourage sporting and recreational opportunities for people of all ages with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions.
There are many sports, events and levels of competition for you as an athlete to pursue. Participation in sport can be just for fun and fitness but can also be pursued to International and Paralympic level!
Become a member
Join now and become a part of our CPSARA community today!
You can join as an athlete, family member, health professional or a classifier.
Share in the enjoyment and achievement of sport as well as having lots of fun and building friendships along the way!
CPSARA provides access to a Mentor Program for athletes and parents!
Our Athlete Mentor Program is run by athletes for athletes. The aim of this program is to utilise knowledge from experienced athletes to support new and 'up and coming' athletes to excel in their chosen sport.
Our Parent Mentor Program focuses on connecting new para sports parents to parents who have been in their sports for a number of years through their child's participation.
- Wheelchair TennisPostponed due to COVID19 policyAlexandria Park Tennis Courts
- Race Running Ryde LocationPostponed due to COVID19 policyCerebral Palsy AlliancePostponed due to COVID19 policyCerebral Palsy Alliance, 3A Smalls Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, AustraliaEver tried Race Running? Race Running is a form of running on an adapted bike to allow for full running range to athletes that require mobility aids to walk. This is a great sport for athletes to build strength in their legs and core - and could be featured in the Paralympics in 4 years time!
- Saturday Swim Squad SASPostponed due to COVID19 policySydney Academy of Sport and Recreation
- Race Running Allambie CampusPostponed due to COVID19 policyCerebral Palsy Alliance AllambiePostponed due to COVID19 policyCerebral Palsy Alliance Allambie, 187 Allambie Rd, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, AustraliaEver tried Race Running? Race Running is a form of running on an adapted bike to allow for full running range to athletes that require mobility aids to walk. This is a great sport for athletes to build strength in their legs and core - and could be featured in the Paralympics in 4 years time!
- 1-1 Boccia Coaching Allambie CampusPostponed due to COVID19 policyAllambie Cerebral Palsy Alliance
we are linked to
Athlete of the month
Age: 16 years old
Sport: Football – Pararoo and NSW Representative Player
My name is Daniel. I am 16 years old and I am in Year 10 at Christian Community High School in Coffs Harbour.
When I was younger I used to fall over a lot, I always walked on my toes and I used to have lots of muscle cramps. I was 4 years old when I was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy which affects both my
legs. I have had lots of intervention with physiotherapy / AFO’s / serial casting and Botox treatments. It has helped in enabling me to play the sport that I love.
I have been playing football since I was 5. I played local club football and was also involved in the Junior Development Programme and Skills Acquisition Programme for North Coast Football.