Adaptive Tennis Hub
Time & Location
About The Event
City Community Tennis runs an Adaptive Tennis Hub on Saturday mornings for anyone with a disability. These two hour sessions include coaching for all levels from Beginners to Elite. They include games, match play, cardio tennis, strength and conditioning and the chance to meet people and socialise.
- Date: Saturday mornings, 10am-12pm
- Location: Alexandria Park tennis courts, Park Road, Alexandria
- Fee: Standard $56 | Advantage members $46
- Membership $60 per year
Fees can be claimed through NDIS.
Sports chairs available on request.
telephone: 9698 9451
Note: This is a notice by CPSARA about an event run by City Community Tennis, for the benefit of all CPSARA members and future members.
- Blind and Low Vision (Soundball) Tennis - Wednesdays 9-10am @ Alexandria Park Tennis Courts
- Wheelchair Tennis Coaching - Friday 12 to 1pm @ Prince Alfred Park tennis courts, Surry Hills
- As well as our Adaptive Tennis Hub, Wheelchair Tennis and Blind Tennis we also offer individual lessons for people with a physical impairment, an intellectual disability , deaf tennis and other medical conditions.